Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014!

I'm a little late to the game, but hey, better late than never, right?!

I will say 2013 was a great year. Trips, camping, spending time with our pups and most importantly finding out we will be starting our own family! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us and bring this new life into this world!

We spent NYE safe at home. We decided last year that is our tradition instead of going out with all the crazies. Its nice and relaxing :)

Besides that nothing else new to report. I'm dreading and putting off taking down the Christmas decorations and I've grown out of my coat! I was shopping online for a maternity coat but decided instead to "borrow" one from Steve. I only need it for a few months so why spend the money on something I won't be wearing again? Because next time I'm pregnant its going to be a summer baby so I won't have to worry about a winter coat! ;)
I'd say its about time to retire it, what do you think?

Hope everyone had their pork and sauerkraut and are looking forward to this year as much as I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment